Physical therapists treat patients who have health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives. Individual plans are developed using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability.
We perform functional capacity evaluations (FCEs) and work closely with our occupational health clinic to treat patients with work-related injuries.
Types of injuries that may require physical therapy include:
- Orthopedic injuries or impairments
- Sports injuries
- Neurological impairments
- Back and neck pain
- TMJ and headaches
- Workman’s Compensation injuries
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialist
- Total Joint Replacement Specialist
- Back and Neck Pain Specialists (McKenzie Certified)
- Neuro-Developmental Trained Therapists (NDT)
- Pediatric Trained Therapists
- MedX Certified Therapist
For details about Outpatient Rehabilitation Services, please call (707) 441-4454.